Dr. Davide Negro
• Graduated in Università Statale degli Studi of Milan with a thesis on using radiological machines in paediatric age in 2010.
• His activity inside San Paolo - Dental Building Hospital continues as Visiting Doctor, at the beginning inside Comprensive Care Department, mainly working as endodontist and prosthetician.
• Starts many collaborations in various dental clinics as endodontist and prosthetician.
• The interest about prosthetic and implantology make him start the activity inside the Implantoprosthetic Department leaded by prof. Eugenio Romeo (DMD, PhD Università degli studi of Milan), working closely with Dott.Diego Lops (DDS, PhD Università degli studi of Milan).
• In 2012 opens his own clinic near Milan where he works as generic dentist with main interest on prosthetic implanto-supported.
• Since the end of 2011 abandons the external collaborations for the hospital, the university and his own private activity.
• From 2010 to 2014 ANDI (Associazione Nazionale Dentisti Italiani) member.
• Fellow ITI (International Team of Implantology) since 2012.