This special chapter is dedicated to IDIS Members’ best cases.A free IDIS course will be given annually to the top three cases.
Coronally advanced flap (CAF) with site-specific application of connective tissue graft (CTG) for the treatment of multiple adjacent gingival recessions.
Aesthetic management of 1.3 soft tissue recession with lateral sliding flap and simultaneous surgery 1.2 crown lengthening
single implant placement with screw-retained all-ceramic lithium disilicat crown
• Upper Jaw dental Restoration
• Native bone present
• Two-stage Healing Implant Surgery (with 4 implants) adopted
• CAD/CAM milled Titanium Bar application screwed to implants
• Removable Bar-Retained complete Denture insertion
• Hopeless right first fractured premolar
• Buccal native bone presenct after extraction
• Post Extractive Implant Surgery adopted
• Two-stage Healing Implant Surgery adopted
• Screw-retained provisional restoration
• Screw-retained Lithium Disilicate Implant definitive crown