Dr. Paolo Ghensi
• Graduated in Dentistry at the University of Verona in 2009.
• 3-year Post-graduate School at University of Milan, and awarded a certificate as Specialist in Oral Surgery in 2012.
• In 2015 he achieved the 2-year Master Diploma in Oral Implantology at the University of Padova.
• Currently he is PhD Candidate in Biomolecular Sciences at the Centre of Integrative Biology (CIBIO) at University of Trento, Italy.
• Since 2015 Adjunct Professor at the Department of Neurosciences, Dentistry Clinic, University of Padova.
• He’s author of more than 20 publications on national and international scientific journals in the fields of Oral Implantology, Oral Surgery and Periodontology.
• Membership in Professional and Scientific Organizations: Italian Society of Peridontology (SIdP) and Italian Society of Osseointegrated Implantology (SIO).