Dr. Lucio Ruffato
• 1998: Degree Course in Dentistry and dental Prothesis with merit.
• 1999-2000 Postgraduate certificate in Periodontology at the University of Padua (Italy).
• 2001-2002: Postgraduate course in “Emergency Sedation” at the University of Padua (Italy).
• 2002-2003: Tutor for the postgraduate course “Emergency Sedation” at the University of Padua (Italy).
• 2010-2012: Two-year Master's Degree course in Adult Orthodontics at the University of Siena (Italy).
• 2012: Tutor for IDIS (Instute of Dental & Implant Studies).
• 2012: Responsible for “All on Four and Six Tecnique” for CLC Implant System.
• 2014: Tutor for Straumann's dental implant system in Northern Italy.
• From 2000 to now he attended may specialisation courses in implant surgery and gnatology.