Dr. Leonardo Amorfini
• Doctor in Dentistry in Milan University (2003):
• Postgraduates Education in Implant Dentistry, Harvard School of Dental Medicine Boston US
• University of Vienna and New York University College of Dentistry.
• Specialist in Oral Surgery, Milan University (2013). Activity emphasis on Dental Implantology, Bone Regeneration and Periodontology.
• Participation in Clinical Research related to Implant-Prosthodontics and Digital Dentistry.
• Winner of scientific prizes for Research in Implantology.
• Author of National and International publications.
• Speaker in the field of Implant Dentistry.
• Member of ITI, SIO, international fellowship AAP and active member of EAO.